Beginning March 22nd, 2020, Iredell Water Corporation is implementing additional changes to our operations to encourage social distancing and help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Iredell Water Corporation wants to do our part to protect the health and safety of the community, our customers, and our staff. These changes will remain in place through the end of March 2020.
Effective at 8:00 a.m. Monday, March 22nd our office will no longer allow walk-in traffic for payments, billing inquiries, or visits by vendors. Customers are encouraged to use other bill payment methods during this time, including setting up bank draft, paying online, by phone, by mail, your bank’s bill-pay service or using the drop box located beside our drive thru window. We will continue to have our drive thru window in operation at this time. More information about these payment options can be found further below in this release.
Iredell Water will continue our daily operations, ensuring the continuous delivery of water services for our members. Utility crews will remain ready to respond to any water emergencies in our service area 24 hours a day. During our normal business hours Iredell Water customer service staff can be reached via phone or email for any billing inquiries. Please allow for additional response time through the duration of this incident.Our customer service staff can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call 704-876-0672. If you have a water emergency such as reporting low water pressure, a water main leak, or a water quality issue, please call 704-876-0673 for those water related emergencies only. Our normal operating hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 12:30pm & 1:30pm to 4:30pm.
Customers who need to set up a service for a new account may email the required application and any additional required information. Customers who do not have access to email may call our office to set up an appointment. Information and forms for new accounts can be located at https://www.iredellwater.com/initiate-services. Appointments will be limited to one customer at a time in office. Customers requesting to have their utilities disconnected or transferred may also make these requests via email or by phone. Payment of deposit or fees for these services may be made at the drive thru, by phone, or by appointment.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your patience during this time as we are working for our community to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Please visit our website at www.iredellwater.com and sign up for alerts on the right side for any future updates and developments regarding COVID-19 and its impact on our business.
Iredell Water Corporation is a non-profit, membership owned water utility serving a population of over 24,000 people in Iredell County.
Below are more details on options for bill payment that our customer may use during this time:
• Pay by mail: You may mail your payment to us at PO Box 711, Statesville, NC 28687. Please include your bill stub and write your account number on your check.
• Automatic bank draft: The bank draft option offers automatic bill payment each month. There are no additional fees for this service. You may download the form from our website. Please complete the form, sign, and mail form along with a voided check to our office at the address above. The form is located at https://iredellwater.com/documents/431/BANK_DRAFT_AUTHORIZATION_AGREEMENT.pdf
• Pay online: Simply by following the green “Bill Pay” buttons at www.iredellwater.com or by clicking PAY MY BILL NOW . Please register or login then select ‘Pay Bill’ from the side menu. This option is available 24 hours a day. Pay by phone: Pay your bill over the phone by dialing 1-877-215-5352. You must have your account number to use this service. This service is available 24 hours a day. (Accounts with multiple service locations cannot use this service at this time)
• 24 hour Drop box: Pay your bill by dropping off your payment along with bill stub in the drop box located beside the drive-thru at our office at 571 Jennings Rd, Statesville. This option is available 24 hours a day.
• Your Bank’s Bill-Pay service: Use your financial institutions bill payment service. Please contact your financial institution for more details. Please allow 3-5 business days for Iredell Water to receive your payment