Vehicle catches fire inside Mooresville mechanic shop

  

PRESS RELEASE

This morning, Mooresville Fire-Rescue (MFR) received a call referencing a commercial structure fire at 210 N. Broad Street (Pike’s). Upon arrival, units found a working fire inside the garage area from a vehicle inside for repairs. The fire was upgraded to a 2nd alarm due to occupancy type and potential victims inside the structure. MFR units located an occupant inside the structure attempting to extinguish the fire. Fire was extinguished and no injuries occurred. Fire Marshal’s Office is on scene conducting cause and origin investigation. MFR, Mooresville Police Department, Iredell EMS, and Mount Mourne and Shepherds VFDs responded to the incident.

The portion of the press release displayed appears as received from the Mooresville Fire-Rescue with the exception of page/text/space/paragraph/general formatting details. Picture placement also e/Users/Christopher/Documents/Radio/Reference Files/[sic] tag.txtxcluded. All pictures included with original release may not be shown here. Separate reports contained within the same press release may have also been removed. Additionally, the different pieces of the press release may have been re-arranged. This press release was posted at WSICfm.com after being received from the agency listed. Article title and picture captions may, or may not be, part of the press release. This information does, however, reflect the information received from the Mooresville Fire-Rescue.

Let everyone know about this