Monday, 11:00 a.m.
On Call for you and your health needs, Dr. Jordan Glaser discusses topics that impact all of us in our daily lives. Dr. Glaser specializes in spine surgery including cervical, thoracic and lumbar procedures. He has a special interest in orthopedic spinal degenerative disorders, scoliosis and spinal cord injury. In addition to his medical education and fellowship, he has completed numerous additional courses in advanced surgical techniques. Dr. Glaser has authored and co-authored journal articles and book chapters in current orthopaedic spine literature.
Dr. Glaser’s education and training include:
Spine Surgery Fellowship
Mount Sinai School of Medicine Department of Orthopaedics
Drexel University College of Medicine Department of Orthopaedics
UCC School of Medicine
Conditions commonly treated include:
- Ankcylosing spondylitis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet joint syndrome
- Herniated disc
- Spine tumors
- Failed back surgery
- Vertebral fracture/dislocation
Ask a Question on the Show
When calling, please indicate you are leaving a message/question for On Call.
Visit Dr. Glaser
170 Medical Park Road, Suite 102
Mooresville, NC 28117
Listen to our recent shows
To download an mp3 file:
- Left click once on the file you want to download to ‘highlight’ it in the list
- Right click on the “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MP3″ button that appears at top of player and select “Save Link As…” (or similar wording)
- Select a location on your computer where you want to save the file
- Click “Save”
- Enjoy the program!